Monday, May 30, 2011

The Joy Of Baking

I have been trying to decide what I want to major in college for about 3 years now. I could not figure it out for the life of me. I have taken every elective class possible at my school, but still that didn't help. (It actually just made it worse. I was looking for a change so I left my job and got a job at a new company. When I started I wasn't really thrilled with the job, but then I started going to the appliance department and started selling appliances. For some reason selling all these appliances made me want to start baking again. (Before I really only baked when I had to. I really only did it for special occasions, but I was still young at the time so I didn't really like how much effort it took) So on my days off I started finding recipes and started trying them out. I started out slowly baking once every few weeks when I had free time. Now I am baking almost every day when I have free time. I forgot how much I love baking and how much fun it can be.I am making this blog to tell people about all the amazing recipies I find and to just get input from other bakers.

So if any of you bakers out there have any good recipes I will be more than happy if you could pass them along my way.

BAKE HAPPY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment