Monday, May 30, 2011

Cupcakes For Two

Here comes the first recipe I found and wanna share with all my fellow bakers.

It is a recipe to make vanilla cupcakes for 2. I saw this and immediately loved the idea because my cousins birthdays were in the next week. So I put on my apron and whipped out my ingredients. I must say this was a great little recipe because it was very quick and really a cute idea. The only thing is my cousins love mini cupcakes so instead of making 2 regular cupcakes I used the batter to make 11 mini cupcakes. It took me no time at all to whip these little cupcakes out and the directions were so clear. The only thing is the recipe left you open to use whatever frosting you would like. I had some Pillsbury white frosting, but I find most store bought frostings to be way to sugary and can ruin the taste of the cupcakes. So I made a simple butter cream frosting. I think this is a great little recipe, for a midnight snack or if you are just making one for you and a friend. I am listing the recipe beneath the post so hopefully you have fun with these recipes and I would love to hear how they worked out for you. 

BAKE HAPPY :)

http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/03/one-bowl-vanilla-cupcakes-for-two/


My cupcakes for 2 results 

No comments:

Post a Comment